OS (OpenSource) Solutions
The free availability of source code, each user has the freedom to use this software to copy, modify and operate. This stands in contrast to the so-called proprietary software licenses whose strong restrictions on the use and further dissemination, and changes equate with theft. This freedom offers companies many benefits
Advantages of Open Source software
- Independence: You are no longer tied to one software vendor that owns the property
- Openness: you can (make) sure that the software does do what it promises, the source code is free!
- The software grows organically; bad ideas die out, good ideas grow and are reused
- The openness of the code makes it possible to move the software to adapt to existing systems
- Quality: the assessment of the quality of the software is done by all stakeholders (worldwide)
- Open Standards: concepts are introduced by developers and users around the world
- Always open, seven days a week, 24 hours a day
Click here to Engage Us for your next project.
We work exclusively with Open Source solutions such as: Linux, PHP, MySQL, Apache, Firefox, Gimp