Just a pretty website is not enough for your business. Because how do people get to your website? And if they are there, how long do they stay there? Which pages are viewed? Every customer and every industry is different.
Online advertising, where the advertiser pays for website traffic on a per click basis is called Pay Per Click Adverstising (PPC). The most common PPC advertising is Google AdWords. PPC can increase your brand or corporate awareness.
What type of Google marketing will contribute to that result? As an internet agency we know what works and together we can make the right choices.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
To be successful with search engines and allow your site to be found. The use of sponsored ads can help.
Benefits of Google Marketing
- AdWords Advertising: a fast and effective way to get more relevant visitors to your website.
- Keyword targeted advertising.
- Analyze and evaluate traffic on your pages.
- Reach broad audiences with a single message.
- More than 70% of internet users worldwide use Google as their default search engine.
- You can increase the number of visitors, leads or sales via your website
- Ad Results are fully measurable so that the return on investment is clear
- AdWords for branding purposes, increase your online reach new audiences
- Reports, number of visitors, number of pages' castle, visitors average duration and country of origin
- Banners, AdWords ads and newsletters you can easily link with Google Analytics
Click here to Engage Us for your next project.
We only work with Google tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Adwords, Google Sitemaps